truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

POST YOUR ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> April 11 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: POST YOUR ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE Reply with quote

POST YOUR APRIL 11 ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE

or mail to [email protected]

thanks to all contributing activists!
donp

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Norfolk VA Reply with quote

These are our new boards. This picture is from last month though.

http://www.wearechangevirginia.org
Gareth Newnham

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: London, England - United States Embassy Reply with quote

Last edited by Gareth Newnham on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bradford Zink

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

April 11th was a great day for Cincinnati 9/11 Truth because the group was able to hold two successful street actions on the same date. Three-hundred and seventy-five DVDs were quickly distributed in the morning at the University of Cincinnati and the group came back in the afternoon to hold a street action at a high-profile intersection next to the main campus.

In front of the Hughes Center.

At the corner of Calhoun and Clifton Avenue.

The organizers were very pleased with the event and have given a big "Thank you" to everyone who came out to participate.

WeAreChange Ohio - Cincinnati 9/11 Truth
MarkInOttawa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Ottawa Canada Reply with quote

The day started with ice pellets coming down. By the time we got out on the streets it had turned to rain. Very chilly, but a great action all in all with 3 new activists joining us.

300 discs and 300+ fliers gone in just over an hour

See you all next month

Last edited by MarkInOttawa on Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total
GroundZero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: JERSEY CITY, NJ + NYC Reply with quote

VIDEO SOON!

+ JESSE VENTURA APPEARANCE VIDEO COMING SOON!

HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/JC911TRUTH
propan0

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Barcelona, Spain Reply with quote

Hello fellow truth soldiers,

Last month we didn't take action, something that ate me alive all throught the month... but there were no preparations or time at the time. I stil regret it because every action counts. Appologies/excuses appart, this month was a great time and very successful.

We gave away more than 500 flyers, a couple of dozen DVDs (care sending us a pack of blank dvds?), and all in the rain. You could say that the weather was against us, but we just adapted to the situation and went in a big porch in front of a mall entrance in the city center, where apparently tons of young people were waiting to meet their party mates. So it was a great stratigic location to engage conversation and meet people.

Most were somewhat amused by our signs at fist, so they didnt mind talking to us, they were curious and thankful at the end for the information. We made a lot of people look into the subject yesterday, I am personaly very happy about this.

The new signs help out a lot, I met at least 5 people yesterday who had already watched loose change or some other documentary, they were even happier than me to see us there. This encourages everyone. It's exactly why we have to keep getting more and more visible. Tons of people already know but are hiding behind their computers subconciously scared of the social taboo.

Download all pictures in a zip file here!

If that doesn't work, here for the individual pictures original size:
http://www.23hq.com/barcelona11s/photo/3028205/original
http://www.23hq.com/barcelona11s/photo/3028202/original
http://www.23hq.com/barcelona11s/photo/3028203/original
http://www.23hq.com/barcelona11s/photo/3028204/original

And here you can read the report in spanish

We also had a videocam with us (finaly), I will be adding the clip once the guy cutting/editing it has uploaded it Very Happy

Greetings from Spain
YT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAN FRANCISCO

8 hours of outreach and visibility at Powell and Market

YT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARDEN HILLS, MINNESOTA

I went outside the Army Reserve center in Arden Hills Minnesota. I have
been inside this place before. It required one weekend a month, two weeks
a year.

I remember the oath. I stated my full name. I solemnly swore to protect
and DEFEND the constitution of the United States against all enemies
foreign and domestic.

The word soldier means 'one who stands alone'. With this month’s action,
I'm still doing it. After all this time I'm still standing alone for the
constitution.
chrisc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Link for UK photos? Reply with quote

Flash seems to have stopped working in my browser so I was searching for the UK We Are Change photos on flickr and didn't find them but I came across these from yesterday from Vancouver, Canada, they are from ParadigmShift911's photostream:

YT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DALLAS, TEXAS

truthtucson

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An email from Democrat Gabrielle Gifford's chief of staff to members of Democracy for America relating to the congress woman's position on impeachment changed our 11th of the month street action to something less typical...

Art V

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to get a little creative, again, because time is limited right now.

A simple trip to the grocery store turns into 9/11 activism.

These fliers folded up correctly, and almost any 9/11 flier, fit into just about all of the drink packaging.

When someone goes for that first beer in the twelve pack, or goes to put the water away, they will be greeted by some 9/11 truth.

Here is a sample of some of the beverages that were targeted....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Each handout was pushed into the packaging not being able to see it until opened.

See you next month...
John Bursill

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Sydney, Australia - Action Report, ABC etc... Reply with quote

This was a post created by Erik at www.truthaction.org.au

The Truth Action April 11th kicked off well.

Time outside the ABC studios (picked due to their decision to not report on Mr Fujita speaking at the Australian 9/11 Truth Conference), was well spent.

We handed out around 300 DVDs and many good information fliers about Sept 11 and Fujita. It was the first time as a group we have used the "bull horn", we found it very effective for this type of action.

The police turned up however they only took down information for their co-intel ops(records).

We went for lunch at the Powerhouse Museum and we were almost assaulted physically, and we were verbally assualted by security. John and this rude fellow were toe to toe for a few minutes.

After lunch we moved to the TAFE near the ABC and that went very well with the students. We then carried on up to the University of Technology UTS for the last hour till 5pm.

Thanks to all who attended; Chris, Gwen, David, Maria, Mick, John and yours truly.

We would especially like to thank new member Gwen!

Appologies from Nick at work to pay for more DVD's and Naomi who was very sad she could not attend due to work. Also Hereward was at work and unable to make it.

Picks;

www.vtil.org/vtil/TAA/DSC00489.JPG
www.vtil.org/vtil/TAA/DSC00492.JPG
www.vtil.org/vtil/TAA/DSC00493.JPG
www.vtil.org/vtil/TAA/DSC00494.JPG
www.vtil.org/vtil/TAA/DSC00495.JPG
www.vtil.org/vtil/TAA/DSC00496.JPG
www.vtil.org/vtil/TAA/DSC00497.JPG
www.vtil.org/vtil/TAA/DSC00498.JPG

Sorry I didn't include them in the post as images, they're 3MegaPix's big.
adanac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: 9/11 Civil Information in Seattle Reply with quote

Robin Hordon reports:

Today, 4/11/2008, I chose to stand outside SAFECO FIELD in downtown Seattle where the Seattle Mariners were playing the LA Angles. Here are the numbers of people who had a GREAT opportunity to SEE my... "9/11 truth-partners in-PEACE" banner and attachments:

...9/11 was a FALSE FLAG ATTACK...
...ITS THE 11th...SEEK PEACE...
...VOTE HEALTHCARE NOT WARFARE...
View / Download here (PDF)
http://fv911truth.org/pdf/Robin_flyer.pdf

Both ways on the ferry ride....400 folks...
At the ballpark...5,000-7,000 folks...
on the walk to-fro Safeco...1000 pedestrians and motorists...

...call it about 7,000 folks getting a glimpse and a good thought about 9/11 and peace...and all in a "four hour" period of time...

...handed out about 50 1/4 page info flyers [attached and created specific to Seattle issues]...
...had three terrific positive conversations...

...got seven "thank you for being here-you are doing a great job" comments...

...got one woman IN MY FACE as she asked for my info to explain my deal...which she read...and then "pursed it", and quietly walked away...

...got only one "perfect middle finger" from a pretty young white woman...pretty middle finger-pretty young woman...a brain spin...

...had a short conversation with one of our "Al Queda fighters" where he said that they were tough...

...and I said that I knew this because the USofA intelligence agencies had created them to be that way...

...and he walked away simply depressed and DEAD on his feet...PTSD frommy view...

...any young teenagers thinking of serving should have an opportunity to chat with this "dead man walking"...

Didn't have enough energy to walk three miles to close a "Dave Matthews-Dhali Llama" concert [sp] at the Key Arena...but they probably get it anyway...

Just another rewarding day out at CI ranch...caught some sun too...

Robin Hordon

http://911civilinfo.blogspot.com/2008/04/seattle-ci-on-11th-of-april.html

(posted on behalf of Robin who is having some PC probs)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> April 11 2008 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: