truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

POST YOUR ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> June 11 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: POST YOUR ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE Reply with quote

POST YOUR JUNE 11 ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE

or mail to [email protected]

thanks to all contributing activists!
GroundZero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: JERSEY CITY Reply with quote

33RD STREET STATION.

HOW THINGS USED TO BE.

OCCULT MONUMENT IN NEWPORT.
(NOTICE THE THREE PAIRS OF TWO PILLARS)

THE FREEDOM TOWER?

EHAAB, MAX, EMERSON, FRANK

PROPAGANDA.
(YOUTUBE "SIMPSONS PREDICT 9/11")

WEARECHANGE @ COLUMBUS CIRCLE ENTRANCE OF CENTRAL PARK.

CENTRAL PARK/COLUMBUS CIRCLE.

BROTHERS IN ARMS.
(LUKE RUDKOWSKI, GLENN ZARMANOV)
MarkInOttawa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Ottawa Canada Reply with quote

Not many still photos but we got over an hour of video footage. We had legally reserved the entire Parliament Hill for 2 hours today. They knew who we were, they knew why we were there. We also have the Hill reserved for our July / August actions. Many thanks to Mike St-Onge of the Canadian Action Party for fixing that up. We had the run of the place and the weather was perfect!

This month we were joined by the Smith Falls 9/11 Truth group. Four of them took an hour long drive just to join us on the Hill today. They even brought 100 copies of Mysteries and Loose Change 2nd Edition. Many thanks to them for joining us. It was a fantastic surprise and now they have our new DVD compilation to burn. 6 movies on one disc Smile

Four hundred DVDs handed out in about 2 hours, and since we received 300 blank DVDs as a donation, all the discs we burned this month were replaced!

Here's the NDP Deputy House Leader Libby Davies entering the petition into the House of Commons

Here's the March on Ottawa promo

Come on down. It's a big Hill!

Last edited by MarkInOttawa on Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Art V

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rode my bike to the library and stood outside with my books,dvd's and hand outs.

I handed out most of my stack and had some very good one-on-one conversations.

Best part of my day was when a man thanked me for my time. Changing opinions one at a time...

Photobucket

Photobucket
YT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from John in ST. PAUL

This month I had some help from another truth activist. We decided on a short street action outside the Excel center in St. Paul. This is the building where the republican convention will be held.

I have been dismissed as ‘just liberal’ for my involvement with 9/11 truth. We are not simply ‘just liberals’ in the truth movement. In fact, in many ways many of us are defending the whole idea of having a Republic and are therefore perhaps more republican than our accusers! However, through contact with people in places like St. Paul the real underlying truth is emerging. By standing up for 9/11 truths we are defending the Republic and Democracy both.

Real progress is occurring here. The 9/11 truth movement is a patriotic and most of the people who will attend the republican convention will know it.

YT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAPID CITY

YT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TUCSON ARIZONA

Sorry to report this, but our peaceful action this afternoon was disrupted by three army men that apparently did not care for our sighs. One individual approached JT (man in the Photo with the hat) and told him he was in the Army and thought our sign where disrespectful. He then grabbed out signs, folded them in half and pushed them in the trash. As I was taking pictures of all this, one other man came up to me and tried to grab the camera out of my hands. I pulled back and as he sad "delete the photos" he lunged forward and got his hand around my neck. He had some what of a good grip for a second but I stepped back fore or five big steps when others in our group came up behind me. At that point the three stated walking fast to there car and drove off. All in all I don't think it was that big a deal. Just three men working on pure emotion and not critical thinking. I did call the police and indicate that I was willing to press charges. the Cop toll us that the plate number we gave him was from a rental car and he was not sure if they could get the driver's information.

Until Justice, no excuses, see you next month...Drew

Tucson Arizona 6-11-08

Tucson Arizona 6-11-08

Tucson Arizona 6-11-08

Tucson Arizona 6-11-08

Tucson Arizona 6-11-08

Tucson Arizona 6-11-08
truthtucson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Phoenix Arizona Reply with quote

Day 17
Day 17 of Blair's hunger strike for 9/11 Truth came and went with dozens of citizens stopping by to give Blair their thanks and appreciation for a selfless act dedicated to the Truth about 9/11. Alex Jones interviewed Blair and Senatot Johnson today as well as Mike Rivero of Whatreallyhappened.com and Jeff Farias from Nova M radio. Blair decided Day 17 would be his last day fasting for truth. His weight has dropped to 124 lbs from a normal of 155 lbs. Given the amount of press coverage, good or bad, generated from his hunger strike, the fantastic speech by Senator Johnson on the floor of the Arizona Senate and the apparent lack of concern by Senator McCain. Blair has decided that 17 days was enough. What better day than the 11th of the month? He has asked the staff of Senator McCain to forward any response from him to Blair's home address. What started out as an individual, sitting in a lawn chair, seeking a response from his elected representative in Washington D.C. ended with a positive response, not from the elected senator and not just from people in Phoenix, but from all over the world. People everywhere are hungry for the truth, and they are tired of being lied to. Email came from all over the country and globe. The people know about 9/11. The spell is wearing off. We may still be a silent majority, but we know. If anything is learned from this, it is the historical fact that one individual can make a difference and a contribution to better their city, their state and their world. Don't let anyone tell you differently. In my opinion Blair Gadsby has solidified that notion and he raised the bar a little in the process.
In the next few days Blair would like to issue a statement and as soon as he is ready we will post his words, and or video, here on 911 Blogger. Many thanks for everyone's support in this effort. Stay Hungry.

Tim King
www.hungry4truth.com

Day 17
TruthShallSetUSFree

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Melbourne Florida Reply with quote

We had a great day. Handed out over 200 copies of loosechange Final Cut to some very enthusiastic commuters. I think we only had one asshole that decided to lay on his horn while i was bullhorning, but the bullhorn was louder. You guys in Tucson handled that situation very well. I can't say that i would've have shown that much restraint. I woulda sent them back to Ft. Huachuca with their tales tucked in . Good job !

Blackie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Perth, Australia Reply with quote

Thanks to all those that braved the stormy weather to help spread the word. It was tougher than usual but we were appreciated and thanked by many people.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

London, UK.

Couldn't raise or find the WAC team (must've been covert ops, I know some are busy with a project today Wink )
so met up with new guy Anton to help hand out his own flyers. (good stuff simple but punchy, nice one Anton)
Quickly moved out of central London to Camden (wise move) for a much better uptake and reception Wink. Even exchanged contact details with some.
If you're over in Londoon probably good to hit the outer lying districts too, people around the tourist areas generally are tourists and trying to get away from the daily BS to enjoy their Hols.
karmashabda

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

San Francisco Bay Area truthers.

Last edited by karmashabda on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
YT

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAN JOSE

Veil_Lifter_DD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

June 11th 2008, SF Bay Area

http://9-11.meetup.com/322/photos/#4433319

INDYBAY.ORG
Art V

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: LOS ANGELES Reply with quote

Taken from WACLA.ORG

Santa Monica, CA: The Summer of Truth began a week early in Los Angeles, as WeAreChangeLA chose a return to Santa Monica Third Street Promenade for the Eleventh of Every Month TruthAction in June.

The 9/11 Truth tabling and outreach at the outdoor pedestrian mall was a well attended success, starting up again after many core members attended the West Coast Convergence in San Francisco during the weekend of May 11 www.TruthAction.org

The Promenade event had one of the best turnouts recently, other than marches. About fifteen activists interacted with shoppers, theater-goers and other passersby on a beautiful afternoon. The energy of new and motivated activist supporters, Bob, Mike, Rudy and Wilsinn was a most welcome addition.

Bruno, Katy and Stewart did an excellent job of organizing and setting up. Chic took photographs, and several had video cameras as well. Also attending were loyal members Anne, Dave, Jeremy, Joel, Mahlene, Randy, Stefanie and Travis.

The Santa Monica venue is one of the most accommodating malls around, as we have seen. They are very generous in allowing tabling, street performers and the like. The banners were a hit, most notably the huge, blue “9/11 = Controlled Demolition”.

Folks crowded around the table, eagerly grabbing up about seventy-five DVDs, including those with Spanish subtitles, as well as flyers, info cards and Deception Dollars. Many spirited encounters ensued… from the classic debunker, to the surprising and encouraging, politically-minded group of youth and students that Rudy interacted with - a most important segment to reach.

Afterward, activists gathered at a local eatery, where Stewart told stories about his trip to the Bilderberg meeting this past week in Virginia. More on that to come soon. And with great affection, we bid a fond farewell to Anne, one of our most loyal activists, who has always been so generous, handing out free DVDs. She has been to most of our street actions and meetings, bringing her warm, fun spirit. Anne says her heart will be with us; we will see her again; and promises to keep us updated on the 9/11 Truth Movement in Colorado. Good luck Anne!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> June 11 2008 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: