truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

San Francisco

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> September 11 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbrouillet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: San Francisco Reply with quote

This is going to be a very busy week for all of us! Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance just printed 5000 cards to promote the 5th Annual Film Festival and other 9/11 Truth events. We will have an opportunity at the Film Festival to encourage people to join us at our actions on the 11th and the 12th. (Usually I set up my banners, and do my Listening Project in Palo Alto; I did it every week for 6 years, before synchronizing with the monthly actions on the 11th, but the place where I usually go has been fenced off for renovations so I will go to SF on September 11, 2009, and I'll bring the tables, literature, resources and the 9/11 Truth and Cookies banner. If I survive the Film Festival, and have time, I will also try to bake some cookies and bring them!

If you want to help get these cards out, I left stacks of them in the lobby of the Grand Lake Theater, I still have thousands, I can take a lot to the Cynthia MCKinney event in SF on Sunday August 23rd.

Here is the art:

Is anyone working on a banner for NYCCAN???? We need one for the 12th.

Hope to see you all soon!

Carol
Veil_Lifter_DD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on a few banners for freeway blogging on the 11th.... I can put a HUGE "NYCCAN.org" on the back of one of those for the 12th.

INDYBAY.ORG
cbrouillet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: NYC CAN Banners Reply with quote

I just ordered two banners for next week's events- a small one (which we can use on the podium at the Film Festival- 1 1/2' x 2' and big one that is 10' x 2 1/2'. If you want to use the big one for freeway blogging- that's fine by me- as long as it makes it to the rally on the 12th. If you don't need it- we could also put it up between 11 am and 1 pm in SF at Halliday Plaza.
joena

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What celebrities will be at the Sundance Film Festival this weekend? im here at one of my houses which is in Utah close to where the Sundance Film Festival is and i heard a bunch of celebs were supposed to be here this weekend. i was wondering if anyone knows exactly which celebs and if its possible for me to meet them? any help is appreciated. thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed last years, but please let me know what I can do to help with this for 2010!

Last edited by taylorlove on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Veil_Lifter_DD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

taylorlove wrote:
I missed last years, but please let me know what I can do to help with this for 2010!

You'll have to get involved with the Northern CA 9/11 Truth Alliance... come to the meetings!

http://sf911truth.org

INDYBAY.ORG
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> September 11 2009 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: