truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Melbourne, Florida

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> March 11 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Melbourne, Florida Reply with quote

contact Mike
[email protected]
407-467-1035
TruthShallSetUSFree

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Sunday March 11th Reply with quote

Here in Melbourne Florida home of government funded companys such as Harris, Intersil, Lockeed Martin, Cape Canaveral and Patrick Airforce Base to name a few. Some 9/11 truthers and myself took to the streets and handed out flyers as well as spoke to whoever would listen. It was not as organized as the coming events will be , but never the less we did take action on that day and thats what matters. I encourage everybody to not let up one ounce on this,as i truley feel it will become more and more effective as we organize and spread. In the future i plan to go door to door and canvas as we do during elction times. I also encourage others to do the same . If there is another subject you would like to bring up when you go to someone's door such as a congressman you would like to see elected in 08 then thats great too. Just make sure 9/11 truth is part of the conversation. I know it's alot to ask of some people because it's not easy to knock on people's doors who you don't know , but it gets easier each time you do it. Never go alone and always try to have a flyer or dvd to pass out . I'm sure there is a study done somewhere that i have no idea how to find, but canvasing is one of the most effective ways to reach people . I would go so far as to say that it's the #1 tactic that was used to get the recently elected Democrats into the House this past elections.
RachelLogan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, your action and dedication is a constant inspiration for me. Thanks for keeping me motivated. God bless.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> March 11 2007 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: