truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

POST JUNE 11 ACTION REPORTS/PICS/VIDEO HERE!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> June 11 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: POST JUNE 11 ACTION REPORTS/PICS/VIDEO HERE! Reply with quote

POST JUNE 11 ACTION REPORTS/PICS/VIDEO HERE!
John Bursill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Sydney, Australia 11th of June! Reply with quote

Sydney Truth Action Group - Australia

A very successful action today although only about the same people as last time(10). It is a public holiday in Australia today and the opening weekend of our snow season, this could of had an effect on the turn out, I'm not sure.

The three standout things about the action today were;

1. The fella's (guys) that turned up worked there Aussie asses of for three hours straight, although I did catch them chatting up a couple of shella's (young ladies) along the way!
2. We had our first attack by the opposition who came very well briefed on the PM debunking angles! They were a little nervous though and kept asking the same questions about why this and why that! Occasionally they would f up and say some Dubiaism! The body language was a bit suspect too, like the sweating, eye twitches and the covering of their mouths when saying things like it definately wasn't a CD of 7. 911oz got these guys on tape so you can see what I mean!
3. Many older people where very interested in what we were doing and glad to get a DVD as they mostly don't have the broad band internet.

Anyway all of you truthers enjoy it out there today and please if you don't have any actions in your area just do something, anything please!

Kind regards John
Ottawa911

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Pics from Ottawa Canada Reply with quote

Ben and I hit 50 people with DVDs and a little info. It was a gorgeous day, we started on time and the reception we got was all positive. A guy from the CBC Radio got a copy and he said he'd already seen Terrostorm. Actually he said 'I have it'

Most of the people we saw had no clue what we were talking about but that's why we were there Smile

This box had 50 copies when we started. I should have made more

We each picked a side and started handing out movies

Ben took the left

I took the right

He did really well with the ladies

I spent a lot of time souping up the packaging Smile

Probably a cop from the Hill. Seemed like a nice guy

I think these two refused

Hoping to see more people out in July. I'll start getting the word out locally. I never really advertised except here

See you all next month

Last edited by Ottawa911 on Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
911truthmn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Minnesota's event successful Reply with quote

We went to an event in MN where Gov. Pawlenty was attending to pick a new deputy chair. This was one of his first exposures to a 9/11 truth protest and will not be his last.

We actually had people come out after he left and said they were reading books and researching into the subject and agreed on many points with us.

There were also people who didnt support us as well and even had one guy tell us that osama is paying us to come do this. we got a good laugh at that one.

You might recognize the large white and black sign from the 06 D.C. anti war protest.

Join us at the next event!
911truthmn at gmail.com
myspace.com/911truthmn

Last edited by 911truthmn on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Art V

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had an amazing turnout! About 25 of us and this is just one ofthe many pictures that were taken. A video will be coming soon.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Menig

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

Good stuff, Art.

Wish I could've participated and lent my support; unfortunately, I'm still stuck here at work, where I've been all day.

For sure, 07/11....I will ask for that day off!
Abel Ashes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Louisville Reply with quote

On Sunday June 10th we went down to the Louisville Courier-Journal (Kentucky's largest newspaper). They wouldn't let us in and told us that all news and editing personnel left the building before noon on Sundays. We moved down to the corner and I bullhorned for a couple hours, while William and the crew handed out fliers and held up signs and banners.

Then we moved down to WHAS-TV (ABC) which is right across the street from the Federal Building. We attempted to gain entry to speak with someone, but no one answered the intercom and no one was in the front lobby. We saw a WHAS news van approaching so we followed it to the back gate where I bullhorned the driver. He came to the gate and took a flier and our request to meet with the news director inside. We went around to the front and William spoke with Deandra Van Cleeve (spelling?) on speakerphone and she sent her assistant to take our information packet. Then we went outside and bullhorned for a while.

Then we moved on to WAVE 3 TV (NBC) where I bullhorned until William showed up with the news that he had made contact with a news director named Charles who was coming to the door to talk with us. We met him, I explained the contents of the info package, William asked Charles what his last name is, Charles refused to tell us, we thank him, and then I went outside and bullhorned somemore.

I've uploaded long versions of videos documenting our actions at WHAS and WAVE:

9/11 TRUTH LOUISVILLE VISITS WHAS TV (ABC) JUNE 10TH 2007

9/11 TRUTH LOUISVILLE VISITS WAVE 3 TV (NBC) JUNE 10TH 2007

I'll be posting better edited/shorter versions of these videos, video from our Courier-Journal action, photos, and documentation of the contents of the info packets...soon.

We'll be doing follow up with these people.

Last edited by Abel Ashes on Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:06 am; edited 2 times in total
CV
Admin of Doom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This evening I sat on a bench outside the Baltimore Sun offices for four hours handing out information to interested passersby and holding a sign that read "QUESTION 9/11" and "FREE DVD'S HERE", quite visible to drivers on the busy N. Calvert Street.

I ended up handing out twelve info-packs, each of which included 9/11: Press For Truth and Terrorstorm DVDs, two flyers about WTC7 and this campaign's Call to Action.

I received about twenty supportive honks, waves, smiles, pumped fists, and peace signs.

In the four hours I was out, I received one single negative remark. A male passerby chided me for "questioning" 9/11 which "everyone already knows" is fraudulent, when I should be instead questioning the war that was killing his friends. Had he not walked away so quickly, I would have mentioned that 9/11 was the catalyzing pretext of the "war on terror".

The overall response was overwhelmingly positive.

A man in business attire shouted from across the street, "Hey keep it up man!"

A girl in a car that stopped next to me for a red light said out the window, "I want some DVDs!" so I ran up to deliver an info-pack.

A man leaned out his passenger-side car window and shouted, "I question all the time!"

A woman learned about WTC7 for the first time tonight, though she had already suspected the attacks were "all government anyway".

A man honked his horn as his Jeep flew past me, with one arm outstretched like I should throw him some DVDs.

A woman in business attire -- I think from the Baltimore Sun as she was leaving work -- asked me for DVDs as she walked by, thanking me warmly.

A man pulled his truck over next to my bench and we chatted for a good ten minutes about Alex Jones and different aspects of the 9/11 cover-up.

Baltimore is definitely receptive and wanting more.

I'll be back, and would love some company!

maryland911truth(at)gmail.com
metallus2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:25 am    Post subject: Santa Cruz 9/11 Truth June 11th Report Reply with quote

Santa Cruz 9/11 Truth definitely had a successful evening. We had a military guy (marine?) there, of whom I had been in contact w/ over email previously. He had been in DC when 9/11 went down, and he definitely was supportive of what we were doing. Guy from San Jose was there who had been there with us also April 11th I believe. Woman who showed up with her dog, I believe she got the email announcement from us. Another guy was there who already had tickets to our Bob Bowman: The Patriots Tour event (for June 14th). There was between 4-8 of us at any given time, definitely a great turnout for our small town. We also did a great job handing out flyers/dvds to cars and pedestrians, and just talking to people in general. We were seriously engaged with people the whole time! I'd say responses were 90% positive. Also nice to have to have dinner with a few afterwards. WE ROCK!
YT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9/11 Truth Action - 11 June 2007. Sydney Australia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1NgkvbHnwg
YT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

61107-1
YT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARIS

coopberlin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6/11/2007 - 11. Juni 2007 Berlin Germany - Pariser Platz Brandenburg Gate

in cooperation with the weekly peace vigil, the Anti War Komitee Berlin Neukoelln and the Berlin 9/11 Network

see slideshow and video (later) here
http://www.bushtrash.com/links/truthaction/110607/

Randy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photos from 9/11 Truh LA action June 11, 2007 at FOX studios on Bundy Dr. I know Art is hard at work editing the video, and there should be more photos also. Did everyone see the photo above from Paris, France? They're holding a picture of USMC Johnny Wave at ABC that I took last month!

We had a record turnout. We tripled our numbers from last month. Much thanks, I'm sure, to the fine example set by Johnny Wave. I counted 27 at the peak, after these pictures were taken. If you count a few passersby/supporters who spent some time with us talking and taking pictures, you might as well call it 30. We even spread out to the corner across the street. We've got some really great new people who have joined us, who are motivated and ready to take this all the way! You all did a great job!

Right after a few of us got there at 11 AM, two police cars and three or four black cars and SUVs cruised by with guys in suits in them with the windows down. FOX security was very cool though. They just told us to stay off the grass. I asked if Bill Orielly was there, and the guy was nice enough to come back and say that he mostly works out of New York. News vans were coming in and out all day, but do you think any of them would stop to see what was going on? Peter and Susan tried to go in and request a meeting or drop off information, but they wouldn't let them in. We did stand on the grass (no, it doesn't look like we did) long enough to get a couple group shots right when the employees were driving out for lunch.

The traffic was heavy all day long. Not so much foot traffic, but we did have some good conversations, even talking to people when they were stopped at the light. Alot of horns honking and thumbs up. Truck drivers were blasting their horns and a firetruck even cut loose on the siren for us.

Our planned 11 AM to 2 PM demo went almost non-stop to 6 PM. I took off about 2 PM and came back with Tony from 5 - 6 and we caught the employees driving out, as well as street traffic. I later found out that Jeremy and a few had stayed until 4:30. Then they went over to the impeachment panel event on Wilshire and did at least an hour over there before that started.

Last edited by Randy on Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
otter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Louisville, KY June Action Reply with quote

Video stills from June 12-
Louisville Truth bringing it to whas abc:

And then on to wave 3 nbc:

Much gratitude to everybody everywhere who's a part of this!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> June 11 2007 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: