truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ACTIONS: SEPTEMBER 11 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    truthaction.org Forum Index -> The Eleventh Day of Every Month
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: ACTIONS: SEPTEMBER 11 2009 Reply with quote

POST YOUR SEPTEMBER 11 ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE

or mail to [email protected]

thanks to all contributing activists!
YT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RUSSIA TODAY

Jon Gold

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm back. I got up at 4am, and was on my way by 5am. The weather was horrible today. It kept raining, and was windy. Someone was nice enough to give me a new umbrella. My back started to give out, so I left early. I'm getting to be an old man. I shook the hands of as many fireman and policemen as I could, and gave out as many flyers as I could.. A well of sadness came over me as I approached Ground Zero. It's such a damn shame. I am glad I went to pay my respects.
YT

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LONDON

9/11 anniversary: a lovely day for a spot of protesting at the BBC
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/organgrinder/2009/sep/11/ground-zero-bbc-protest
YT

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SYDNEY

Quote:
Some early photo's from the ABC we had around 30 people during the day a new record for us!

I will do an action report soon.

Their will also be a film.

Kind regards John
mikezelinski

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Silicon Valley Reply with quote

Speaking Out For A Change

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library
which doubles as SJSU library, in downtown San José, CA

Encouraging citizens to speak out about 9/11/01, to ask more scientist and engineers to lend their expertise to help solve
the many unanswered questions from that day, and to demand more transparency from NIST and the U.S. government.

Handed out AE911Truth flyers
and "Building a Better Mirage" essay
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/nist/index.html

as well as hard copies of the Metro weekly newspaper with its "Explosive Theory" article
http://truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5814

Evidently many people have already read the article, as they were very receptive to more information and even approaching us....including many who just last week dismissed it as "conspiracy theories".
YT

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEW YORK CITY

We Are Change Oklahoma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: We Are Change Oklahoma Reply with quote

http://www.wearechangeoklahoma.org/

YT

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome
Kim

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just some small contribution, sitting on my butt in front of the computer . . .

http://www.kimspages.org/abc4corners.htm

. . . but hopefully the ABC (Australia), winces at the length of my cc list (includes several large email lists), and knowledge that every two weeks, that page will grow longer as they get another (extensively circulated), reminder from me. Plus they'll have to answer my formal complaint (and they know I'll publish it) - and my Federal representative will have to get back to me too . . .

Chatted to John Bursill recently (thanks John, you're brilliant). Feeling a bit guilty about dropping out for so long, but it feels like I'm back together now in more ways than one . . .
YT

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BERKELEY

SF Truth Action freeway blogging

FUKKKOFFNWO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: WE ARER CHANGE WALES Reply with quote

[b]September the 11th 2009;

From Ground Zero the Grenoble, on this most devastating of anniversaries, We Are Change and affiliated groups will be gearing up to show that 8 years on from that world changing moment, we will not forget the truth, and will not forgive the lie.
We Are Change Wales has been going since April, when the New World Order bared it's teeth once again at the G20, motivating large groups of people against the NWO in any way they can.
Since then we have done monthly events that have been well received and well attended, but September must be another month where we go for broke and step up again.
Since the G20 it has come out that the Met knowingly lied about the death of Ian Tomlinson, first saying he died of a heart attack, not allowing his family to see his body for 7 days, then suspending the doctor who performed the autopsy after this and a string of other conveniently botched operations.
The second autopsy revealed he had been bitten by a police dog, was covered in bruises, and died after internally hemorrhaging and having his stomach fill with blood.
None of these injuries were revealed to the family until the 2nd autopsy forced them to disclose.
Last week a women who was attacked by 3 police officers at the G20 and was left "kettled" for over 4 hours came out in the press. She suffered severe vaginal bleeding at the time, was refused medical help, and has since been told this may have been the symptoms of a miscarriage of a child she never knew she had.
Obama has the lowest rating of any president in history at this point in their 1st term,
9/11 Truth is blowing up all over America and the world, and the thermite peer reviewed paper gives airtight science to our argument,
The slaughter in Afghanistan and Iraq rolls on indefinitely,
We loose more and more of our civil liberties every single day, and it seems that we will be relying on a Tory government to reverse this trend...
With this event and other stories that drip out, it is clear we are in some sever trouble, and have sleep walked into something very scary.
Take action on the 11th, and every day, plant seeds of truth in the people you know, and if they can see the other side of the curtain eventually they will see what you are saying is the only thing that can explain what is happening in the world.

9/11 Truth Now,

Sam T

The War is a Lie - 9/11 Was An Inside Job

[img]http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/4/6/4/5/9/0/webimg/301966775_o.jpg[/img

[/b]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

London Vids spotted on FB

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx Heinrich Buecker from CoopTV Berlin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxWl4Npr4Po

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My London photo album

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2032816&id=1044091908&l=0cdd653e40
Post new topic   Reply to topic    truthaction.org Forum Index -> The Eleventh Day of Every Month All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: