truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ACTIONS: NOVEMBER 11 2010

Post new topic   Reply to topic    truthaction.org Forum Index -> The Eleventh Day of Every Month
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:29 pm    Post subject: ACTIONS: NOVEMBER 11 2010 Reply with quote

POST YOUR NOVEMBER 11 ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE

or mail to [email protected]

thanks to all contributing activists!
hawkeyi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:17 am    Post subject: Edmonton, Alberta Canada Reply with quote

November 11 is remembrance Day in Canada, remembering those who fought for our nation during World War I and World War II, Korea and today in Afghanistan. Members of Edmonton 9/11 truth have respectfully taken this day off each year since 2007 from doing 9/11 activism with respect to our military , fellow Canadians, veterans, our family friends and coworkers. Emily Vokes our grassroots contact was able to round up activists for two Saturday's sharing free DVDs and brochures at the local farmers market in recent weeks. I had just finished mid month of October with the civic elections that included several Mayor candidates who went on record saying that 9/11 should be investigated. ( I followed this story and posted reports at- Truthaction.org: http://truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6760

It was a busy 30 days leading up to November 11. Emily promises pictures of those recent actions and I will post them here as soon as she can get to me. I put together this short video review of some of our actions during the past year. I hope you enjoy it! Best regards to all you 9/11 truth activists who still remain committed to a new investigation to 9/11, and to all you new activists who are just joining this worthy cause, I hope this YouTube will give you an idea of how we do things up here in Edmonton respectively towards people property and the rule of law, never sacrificing our freedoms and rights to assemble bringing forth the latest news and information regarding the crimes of 9/11 to our fellow citizens. This is a worthy cause to commit to as activists in Edmonton have experienced by the gratitude that comes from our community for doing what we believe in our hearts to be right.
Richard Douglas Brinkman

1 in 3 Canadians doubt the official 9/11 story "Go Figure!"

New " Building What?" Poster that will go up on Kiosks mid-November and throughout December.

Friends and Supporters of 9/11 Truth and Justice: Edmonton
Community Blog: http://911truthedmonton.blogspot.com/

Civil Information Activism : Web Site- http://CIActivist.org

Special Citizen Media Report:Norman Finkelstein, Anthony J. Hall: 9/11/01 Growing Public Opinion
By Richard D. Brinkman, October 30Th. 2010.

Dr. Norman Finkelstein author of " The Holocaust Industry" October 29, 2010 University of Alberta speaking event hosted by "Canadians for Justice and Peace in the Middle East" and Professor Anthony J. Hall author of " Earth Into Property" September 29 , 2010 at the Westin hotel Edmonton at a James Cameron press conference. Both men responded to my question regarding the growing doubts of the official 9/11 story in Canada, U.S. and around the world.

Side Note: I'm certain Dr Finkestein gets lots of questions regarding 911 on his tours considering the growing public opinion doubting the official story of 9/11. I shot this footage and respect that Mr Finkelstein gave me his opinion as he did not have to answer my question as he didn't another audience member relating to Israel's nuclear arsenal. It should be noted that a small portion of the 200 plus audience members applauded his comments while the rest of the room remained silent.

The Shadow Knows 9/11 Was An Inside Job!
OCTOBER 30TH STREET ACTIONS

Right to Left: The Shadow Bruce, Kyle, Emily and Trevor
The Shadow Knows 9/11 Was An Inside Job! October 30Th Pre-Halloween Street Action.

Edmonton Activists bring the latest news and information regarding the crimes of 9/11/01 to Edmontonians during a pre-Halloween truthaction
event at the famous Old Strathcona Farmers Market. The shadow (right) is our very own Pilots for 9/11 Truth Captain Bruce Sinclair who was called
away earlier and was missed for the photo shoot.

Last edited by hawkeyi on Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Frihetskrigare

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Truthaction in Stockholm Reply with quote

STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN

VicTAO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ottawa, Canada

Remembrance Day, 2010. We were out again in very mild weather to let people know some facts about 9/11.

It’s always great to see John. He is involved with a group at the University of Ottawa screening documentary films every Friday, often films which are related to 9/11. Visit our Next Truthaction page to find out which are being screened next.

This would have been a much better shot of Shawn had my auto-focus not shifted to the background. Shawn’s a great guy, and with that friendly smile, the discs just fly out of his hands!

Leon and David show us that winning attitude.

As an engineering student, Ben has a great way of explaining the physics of the building collapses.

Amer showing us how it’s done.

Not everyone got in the group photo, but it was a great truth action. Between the discs, the AE911Truth broadsheets, and some news articles someone printed out, we had a lot of material. See you next month!
YT

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KITCHENER, ONTARIO

lifer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YT wrote:
KITCHENER, ONTARIO

Great video...thank you for this and THANKS for this great site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    truthaction.org Forum Index -> The Eleventh Day of Every Month All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: