truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scientists: FBI overstated anthrax evidence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    truthaction.org Forum Index -> News and Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Scientists: FBI overstated anthrax evidence Reply with quote

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41603660/ns/us_news-security/#

Quote:
WASHINGTON— Scientific evidence alone
cannot lead to a definitive conclusion about
the origins of the anthrax sent through the
mail that infected 22 people, killing five of
them, a panel of scientists asked to examine
some of the FBI's work in investigating the
2001 anthrax attacks said Tuesday.

one of the things that always struck me as weird about this story is the about-face in the media regarding whether the spores were 'weaponized.' Early on we were told they were. I even remember stories how scientists had such a hard time studying the spores under a microscope because they kept floating away as a result of their advanced weaponized form making them static-electricity neutral.

later we were told this was something that could be grown by any biologist with experience in anthrax.

which is it?

well - all i do know is that the anthrax used in the capital building spread very quickly through the air ventilation system - with several people throughout the building testing positive for infection. this air-borne characteristic is an interesting aside to the story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    truthaction.org Forum Index -> News and Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: