truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

POST YOUR ACTION REPORTS + PICS + VIDS HERE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> September 11 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MADRID

John Bursill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A FEAR LESS TRILOGY – Summary of Events

By John Bursill – Truth Action Sydney

“Exposing the Delusion of 9/11 Down under!”

Well, just as the rest of the world does, Australia continues to step up to new heights in our 9/11 Truth campaign, forcing the reality of the September 11 Attacks into the light! Sydney Truth Action decided to put on three events for the anniversary this year, back to back on the 11th, 12th and 13th of September. We are determined to reach a bigger audience with the “truth to peace” message, the Peace Groups primarily our hopeful target?

Here is a brief summary of these three events….

Event 1 - Public Meeting – DELUSION 911 – September 11th, 2008

Wow, this really was a huge success drawing approximately 200 people to the heart of the city on a week night. It was especially significant because there was basically no support from any political, social or media group, except for NEXUS magazine and one email from the NSW Greens which was sent out to the members as a “What’s on” event in the Green E-Brief. The Greens unfortunately, after pressure from above withdrew their support for this information distribution, even though the membership’s interest is high and they have received all the relevant evidence over the last two years proving our case. This I feel was a form of censorship, which is very disappointing indeed, as they have refused to alert people of a public meeting by the “Grass Roots” who are trying to bring peace to the world?

Even though the meeting did not officially start until 7pm the crowd was arriving from 6pm, many brimming with excitement that such an event was even possible. People were very interested in the merchandise we had for sale especially Barrie Zwicker’s Book “The Towers of Deception” which sold out early on the second night! The mood was what I would call, simply “electric” and the attendees had a thirst to learn all they could, many wanting to start conversations with the speakers while they were speaking. This is probably a bad idea, lol…for those that did such...

Firstly I made a brief introduction and a short speech about the inadequacy of the “Official 9/11 Myth” and exposed the “9/11 Omission Commission” Report for what it is, a propaganda piece designed to keep the complicit MSM happy. I finished my presentation with a great quote from William O. Douglas an American Supreme Court Judge;

“As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be most aware of change in the air --however slight--lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.” Justice William O. Douglas

I then welcomed Pastor Al Person to give a remembrance service for the fallen and to read the names of the ten Australian’s that died on that terrible day, in September of 2001. Al said a prayer and we took a moment of silence to reflect on why this fight is so important to us all!

The next speaker to the podium was Barrister James O’Neill from Queensland who had travelled down to Sydney for the Trilogy. He alerted a dumbfounded audience that we have actually lost more rights than our American friends and it was only the reluctance of our government to use it unprecedented powers that had maintained the façade of a Democracy. James was very well received indeed and really shocked the gathering to the real relevance of the 9/11 Events to the Australian people!

Our next very distinguished speaker was a Doctor of Architecture and Incorporated Engineer, Dr David Leifer who is an out spoken member of www.AE911Truth.org . He gave a wonderful nuts and bolts presentation about the improbable collapse of WTC 1. He concluded it must have been brought down using added energy and it was provably impossible to reconcile what is seen with a “gravity driven collapse”.

We had a brief intermission and the Sydney Truth Action Team was simply outstanding providing tea, coffee, drinks and information to the large enthusiastic crowd.

Immediately after the break we received an impassioned plea from Film Maker and Journalist Gillian Norman to use the truth of 9/11 to stop the War Lords and expose their terrible lies and distortions. She then went in to her much awaited lecture on “Mind Wars” which was extremely well received, although in my opinion it was pushing the boundaries of fact a little, as artistic people do, naughty, naughty G! Once again Gillian was very popular with the crowd, as her heart felt speech was aimed directly at attacking the great forces at work trying to perpetuate the “Group Mind Set” that is allowing this dangerous rise of tyranny throughout the world! Gillian had also travelled from sunny Queensland to attend at her own expense, in fact all the speakers were self funded for which we were all very grateful, thank you!

At this time we had a little change of pace from the mind games to the real physical resistance being shown by the working class people. Kevin Bracken a Victorian Union Secretary (organizer) showed us what can be achieved through patience and determination! He read out a motion he had passed firstly by The Victorian State Branch of the Maritime Union of Australia and then by the oldest and second largest affiliation of unions in Australia; the Victorian Trades Hall Council.

That final amended motion reads as follows;

“That this meeting of the Victorian Trades Hall Council delegates calls for a thorough, independent enquiry into the tragic terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, in the U.S.

The events of that day have been used to start pre-emptive wars, attack civil liberties and legal principles that have been the cornerstone of civilized communities for many decades.

There is a legitimate view that the way we view the world after September 11 2001 has been affected dramatically and therefore a proper investigation into the events around that day is justified and deserves international scrutiny.”

This is simply an outstanding achievement and it has inspired me to pursue this avenue further, as I personally have already received the support of my Secretary and President of the Australian Licensed Aircraft Engineers Association and will put a motion to our executives meeting at the next opportunity!

Well we really left the best to last, you may say, because if you are not aware Dr Steven Jones and Kevin Ryan of the Scholars for Truth and Justice www.STJ911.org have their right hand man living in Perth, Australia! His name is Dr Frank Legge and he is a doctor of Chemistry and has been directly involved in many of the peer reviewed and published works released by the “Journal of 9/11 Studies” www.journalof911studies.com . Frank showed us how simple it is to dispel the “Official NIST Explanation of the Three WTC Collapses” using basic logic and actual scientific evidence gathered at ground zero! This is a method of scientific analysis of which NIST is obviously completely unaware???

As usual the staff at the event were completely amazed at the evidence we produced and are all now 9/11 Truther‘s!

Video of September 11th Action and "Delusion 911" Public Meeting - Thanks to Erik my right hand man!

Link - www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN9IY6VAgRY

Event 2 – ShadowPlay Preview Screening - Panel Discussion – September 12th, 2008

Unfortunately the film ShadowPlay was not provided in DVD form and the hard drive Gillian Norman brought with the film on it was corrupted. We did get to see the first 20 minutes or so and it is looking great. We unfortunately had to act in the interest of 9/11 Truth a show a film, a guest provided us with a copy of “Zero” which we showed instead. We Sydney Truth Action would like to thank the Italian film makers for this excellent production and would remind them that the event ran at a considerable loss. We did encourage all to by a copy of this film!

After this film was shown we continued with a panel discussion of the film and of the 9/11 Truth Issue in general, with the following panel.

Dr Frank Legge – Chemist www.STJ911Truth.org
Dr David Leifer – Architect www.AE911Truth.org
James O’Neil – Barrister at law
Gillian Norman – Film Maker/Journalist
John Bursill – Licensed Aircraft Engineer www.AE911Truth.org

This discussion was moderated by Hereward Fenton web master of www.911oz.com where you will find the live podcast of this discussion. This is well worth a listen as we get stuck into a debate about the divisive “Pentagon”. Frank Legge and I make a strong argument that this debate is simply a waste of time, but many disagree as seen in Zero and from the rest of the panel who were seemingly supported by the audience. There is a regular pod cast provided by Truth News Radio Australia http://truthnewsaustralia.wordpress.com/, the hosts being Joshua Jackson and Hereward Fenton. I am also a regular guest on this podcast and recommend it.

It was interesting that we saw a famous Australian Comedian at this event, “Garry Who” and I was also pleasantly surprised to see one of the principle organizers of the Sydney “Stop the War Coalition”! These were both firsts for us and both steps in the right direction, well done Sydney!

Event 3 – Sydney Truth Action – Fundraiser – 13th of September, 2008

Well this was simply a chance for us all to let our hair down and make a little money. Unfortunately it was not well supported, as I think we had basically worn our audience out! I suppose we will view that as a learning experience and pre sell this type of event in the future. All that went had an excellent time and all said the food and entertainment was outstanding! A stand alone fundraising event is planned for early next year.

Thank you to all that helped make these events possible and those that donated money to pay the bills! I would especially like to thank the Sydney Truth Action Crew, who got the word out on the street and sold the drinks and merchandise etc, well done!

Other News from Down Under

As a way of rounding up this article regarding the 9/11 Anniversary events, I would like to congratulate all that carried out “Civil Informationing” and 9/11 truth protests on the 11th throughout Australia as part of "Eleventh Day of Every Month Campaign" www.truthaction.org and especially the Perth 9/11 Truth Group http://9-11.meetup.com/332/ who put nearly 30 activists on the ground in a simply awesome effort! I think I should single out Paul Blackburn, the Perth Organiser for his unbelievable ability to grow this group, well done Blackie!

Sydney Truth Action carried out another protest at the Australian Broadcasting Corporation ABC on the 11th demanding "proper investigative journalism" after they showed the BBC hit piece “The Third Tower” on Monday the 8th of September! It is interesting that the scheduled rerun of this program was “pulled”(did Larry give them a call?!...lol) after our protest and many, many letters condemning the ABC for its low standards. This is especially true as it was used as a “Four Corners” piece, Australia’s premier award wining investigative one hour news show. You may view the “open letters” to Four Corners if you select “opinion” at top of the home page www.abc.net.au/fourcorners , you will need to go back a few pages as another interesting show about our treatment of refugees was shown on this weeks show.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish the many Australians attending the events in NYC a safe trip, especially Maria and Chihaya who are two of our most devoted “die hard” 9/11 Activists, as you can tell by this pilgrimage to Ground Zero!

Thank you also these great sites for getting the word out about Australian activism;

www.911blogger.com
www.911oz.com
www.911Truth.org
www.truthaction.org

Kindest regards John Bursill – Truth Action Sydney www.truthaction.org.au
YT

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAN ANTONIO

YT

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VANCOUVER

MarkInOttawa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote

From the Frasier Valley 9/11 Truth Movement

The center of the universe is (of course) that marvelous land known as Fraggle Rock.
It is thus called because it is a rock and Fraggles live there.
YT

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SAN FRANCISCO

cbrouillet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: September 11, 2008 - 4th Annual 9/11 Film Festival Oakland Reply with quote

Grand Lake Theater- September 11, 2008

Bonnie Faulkner, host of KPFA's Guns and Butter, Mistress of Ceremonies

Peter Dale Scott and Carol Brouillet

The 9/11 Film Festival was a great success on many levels. People came, even before noon when we were just setting up, the large auditorium began to fill up. Our Mistress of Ceremonies was late for the welcome, but conveniently our techie, who was setting up the equipment on stage, happened to be the producer of 9/11 and Nationalist Faith (as well as most of the films featuring David Ray Griffin), and so Ken Jenkins introduced the first film.

During the eleven hour festival, people continued to pour into the theater; they came from the Bay Area, from Fresno, Sacramento, Santa Cruz, and from as far away as the East Coast. Mike Godbe, a history major at Vassar College, working on his 9/11 thesis, flew out from the East Coast to interview people.

Across the street from the Grand Lake Theater - September 11, 2008

Street Action near Grand Lake Theater- September 11, 2008

We had great films, great speakers, the lobby was filled with activist organizations, including World Can’t Wait, Richard Hayes Phillips with his book on the 2004 Stolen Presidential Election, Peace Resource Project, Guns and Butter, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, and, of course, the Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance, tabling information and resources. We soon ran out of the featured films- Zero:An Investigation into 9/11 and 9/11 False Flag. On a spare table, on the floor, activists worked to fold and prepare info to be distributed the next day in New York City. On the marquee, on the sidewalks, in the park across the street, we proclaimed our message: “The War on Terror is a Fraud” “Expose the 9/11 Cover-up” “The 9/11 Commission Report is full of holes”… The mainstream press ignored us, although prior to the event there was a cover story in the North Bay Bohemian with two good articles on Ken Jenkins and Richard Gage, and another on Bonnie Faulkner which mentioned the film festival. The activist, independent, media brought their video cameras, recorded the speeches and will no doubt post and blast the messages online and on the radio.

Gabriel Day

Craig Bartmer

By evening the auditorium and the lobby were packed with people. At least six hundred people came during the course of the day. I was proud of the volunteers, organizers, crew, speakers for keeping very close to the scheduled program times. We did have a couple of program changes. Craig Bartmer, a New York Police Department officer on September 11th, witness, first responder, survivor, spoke after In Their Own Words: The Untold Stories of the 9/11 Families (The sequel to 9/11 Press for Truth). He is currently working on Cindy Sheehan’s campaign which he feels is critical towards getting a real investigation into 9/11. He read aloud Cindy’s Reflections on 9/11.

Also, Vic Sadot, who composed “Cheney’s in the Bunker” (and other great 9/11 Truth songs) didn’t make it. His truck broke down in Wyoming 800 miles away. Artist, musician, Bernard Rauch, sang in his place (Bernie had just celebrated his 70th birthday and has been a member of the Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance for years).

Bonnie Faulkner, had to excuse herself briefly to co-host KPFA’s Flashpoints with Dennis Berenstein interviewing David Ray Griffin about his latest research and book- The New Pearl Harbour Revisited, 9/11, the Cover-Up, and the Exposé.

Richard Gage, Dan Hamburg, Peter Dale Scott, and Ken Jenkins, all gave great talks and informed anyone who hasn’t been immersed in the subject of 9/11 night and day for seven years, insights on the latest research, developments, world opinion and the movement.

The event was a group endeavor, and of course, much applause and credit should go to the film makers who spent years and poured many resources into the creation of the excellent films, but bringing folks into a theater on a Thursday afternoon took a bit of work, as well. We did have an organizing committee and many people put many hours/days/weeks into all the logistical details. In the aftermath of the event, Paul Rea, wrote to the organizing committee:

“Wow! What a huge success! Congrats to all, and many thanks to Alan [Who generously donated the Grand Lake Theater to us, again!].

From the very start, when I entered an already-crowded theater at 2:30, I was truly amazed.

Not only had we done the publicity right, and not only were the films were the films very good, but the presenters I heard were at the top of their game. Bonnie and Carol were relaxed, lively and informative throughout; Richard was terrific, better than I'd ever heard him (lively, funny, and genial) and took great advantage of having Craig from NYPD on hand; Peter Dale was urbanely witty and highly informative, as always, but also very spirited and inspirational; and Ken was insightful, funny, mellow yet earnest (relaxedly "urgent" but nowhere near "panic" mode).

Ken should also be applauded for checking to see just who his audience actually was--and then pitching his remarks toward them. We probably need to decide what we mean by the "choir," and possibly bring in another term like "the congregation," which would seem to describe the group I saw Ken addressing. And when he asked for people who had not been doubters before today, he did get about five hands. At 9:39 on a weeknight, after many hours of speakers and films, that's remarkable. No doubt a similar show of hands done earlier would have revealed many more "new converts." …"

(Click on cards for a full description of the films and speakers, plus links)

P.S. I posted a report with photos of our 7th Annual 9/11 Truth Rally and March on my website. Frankly, I have been too busy organizing, speaking, baking cookies, loading and unloading the car, to keep up with the press work, phone calls, paperwork, my blogs, my websites...

YT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SYDNEY

Gareth Newnham

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: London Reply with quote

For 7 days and 7 nights between the 7th and 14th of September members of We Are Change UK & Truth Action London demonstrated outside the US Embassy, Grosvenor Square.

We gave out 4900 dvd's (including 900 of The Elephant in the Room, 1800 Blueprint for Truth and 1200 of a special We Are Change UK multi disc featuring Loose Change Final Cut, Press For Truth, Money is Debt and Ludicrous Diversion)

We also gave out 4000 fact based leaflets

Some pictures from the week...

Outside BAE Systems. One of the worlds largest arms manufacturers. We shut their head office for over an hour.

More BAE

Dean Puckett and i appear on radio show TotalRock.com for 3 hours talking about The Elephant, 911, the demonstration outside the US Embassy and Truthaction.org

And outdoor screening of The Elephant in the Room on the walls of the National Portrait Gallery, Trafalgar Square

So good the police watched some

Day 1 of the demonstration

On the 11th itself we had around 80-100 people turn up to recognise the anniversary and participate in a quiet vigil. Over £200 was raised for the First Responders and much successful outreach with the public occurred throughout the week.

A short film about the 7 days by Dean Puckett is coming soon plus more pictures
YT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRUSSELS

YT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYC

Veil_Lifter_DD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job g, We Are Change UK + TruthAction London!

4900 DVDS!?!?!

Very Happy

INDYBAY.ORG
YT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDMONTON

snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BERKELEY

TheParadigmShift

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Revolution is NOW OR NEVER - NYC 9/11/08

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> September 11 2008 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: