truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bumper Stickers (Pictures and Ideas)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brainphreak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:17 am    Post subject: Bumper Stickers (Pictures and Ideas) Reply with quote

Having a bumper sticker (or many) is one of the simplest ways to reach hundreds of people each day with NO EFFORT. If you dont want to commit to a sticker on a new car etc. I suggest buying magnetic material and then sticking the stickers to it and cutting them out! (be sure its not cheap magnet material like you get for printing on in a standard printer, or it will blow off your car probably)

Here are some pictures of various people who have the right idea! Lets see a pic of YOUR car!!

I generally buy stickers from http://www.stickergiant.com and for an extra 99 cents it can be magnetized! They actually send the magnet material seperate so you can feel free to buy one, and get the magnet, but use the magnet from any bumper sticker you may already own!
Great prices, FAST shipping and LOTS stickers... unfortunately I dont think any are 9/11 related...

YT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goodgolly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's patronize our friends! Sticker Giant sells pro-war stickers! www.911truth.org has some great new and less expensive bumper stickers. 911 blogger has a store with good stickers.

BUMPER STICKERS SPREAD 9/11 TRUTH
Russ Hallberg
If we could get one million 911 truthers to use 911 Truth bumper stickers, then most of the US population would be exposed to the 911 truth movement. Bumper stickers are an act of minimal activism, with maximum results. There are many people who are intuitively aware that 911 was an inside job, although they are unaware of the 911 truth movement. They may be afraid to voice their opinion about 911, for fear of ridicule. There is strength and courage in numbers. The site a 911 Truth bumper sticker reinforces that courage.

Bumper stickers can have an "emperor has no clothes" effect. All that is needed is for someone else to be the first to tell the truth.

911 truth bumper stickers also have a personal impact. It shows conviction to place a 911 truth bumper sticker on your car. You are stating that your conviction that 911 was a false flag operation. Bumper stickers diplaying web addresses of good sites for 911 "newbies" are reccomended.

This article is being written for personal activism, not financial gain. I did examine the possibilty of entering the 911 bumper sticker business, but decided it was too expensive. Also, we should support our 911 Truth friends and buy from them! Several sites offer 911 Truth bumper stickers at very low cost, in order to get the message to the public. There are reduced prices for ordering in quantity. We can order in bulk and distribute bumper stickers to our friends!

Here are three web sites with inexpensive bumper stickers available from their stores:
http://www.911truth.org
http://www.911blogger.com
http://www.911sharethetruth.com
brainphreak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone wants a free bumper sticker promoting "freedom" and theblackpacket.com email me at [email protected]

The sticker looks like this:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone know where i can buy stickers from that doesnt also endorse anti-Christian disinfo propaganda, other than 911truth.org?
Acts 4:11
This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
mary123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello!
I really appreciate your work here. I've always liked Tarpley and I've always been disturbed by his connections to LaRouche, without knowing enough about LaRouche. What I had heard was that his followers used physical violence to disrupt Leftist organizations -- and I didn't really need to know much more to conclude he was very bad news. On the other hand, his "people" regularly set up tables on my campus, and I walked out of the library one day feeling unusually friendly and let one give me the whole spiel. And it sounded...umm...pretty reasonable.
000-087
000-979
Post new topic   Reply to topic    truthaction.org Forum Index -> Truth Action All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: