truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

London Truth Rising

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> September 11 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gareth Newnham

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: London Truth Rising Reply with quote

Saturday 11th September

http://londontruthaction.org/2010/08/24/september-11th-2010-london-truth-rising/

Sunday 12th September

http://londontruthaction.org/2010/08/25/september-12th-2010-street-action/
chrisc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Nafeez Ahmed will be appearing at a couple of venues Reply with quote

I saw these updates:

UPDATE: 2nd September – Nafeez Ahmed will be appearing at a couple of venues. Peter Doherty is playing an acoustic set at Brixton Jamm.

VENUES

*******EAST**********

PASSING CLOUDS, 1 Richmond Road, E8 4AA, 020 7241 4889
2-7pm: Talks and films curated by Reinvestigate 9/11 featuring authors Ian Henshall and Nafeez Ahmed FREE ENTRY
7pm-5am: live performances, MC and DJ sessions featuring artists including Aruba Red, Peyoti For President, 12 Tone, Muntu Valdo, Zena Edwards, MC Angel, MC Logic +++ £8 in advance from www.eventsbot.com

OFF BROADWAY 63-65 Broadway Market, E8 4PH, 020 7241 2786
3pm: Talk by best selling author Dr Nafeez Ahmed on the need for a reinvestigation of 9/11 plus signing of his new book ‘A User’s Guide to the Crisis of Civilisation and How to Use It’. Special price £15.00 (usually £19.99)
4pm: Screening of 9/11: Press For Truth hosted by London Truth Action (www.londontruthaction.org)
FREE ENTRY

I trust you are going to have audio / video recordings of these events?
Gareth Newnham

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely audio and i'll try my best to get video. Shouldn't be too much of problem.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> September 11 2010 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: