truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SAN DIEGO

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> August 11 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: SAN DIEGO Reply with quote

http://9-11.meetup.com/279
Justin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok here's my suggestion for Saturday: Rock The Bells is a massive hip hop/rock concert taking place on the 11th in San Bernardino, CA. There will be tens of thousands in attendance and I will be going with over a dozen people from my area who are awake 911 activists. I think it is very possible to get in as a vendor for a small fee and set up a booth to give out/sell truth DVDs, hand out flyers and bumper stickers, and most importantly recruit. I'm telling you, this crowd will respond to us. The artists in attendence at the concert include Rage Against The Machine, Immortal Technique, Wu Tang Clan, Public Enemy, Cypress Hill, Nas, Mos Def, Talib Kwali, The Coup, and many more. ALL of these artists I just mentioned have made songs speaking out against the corrupt establishment and many have made 911 Truth songs. Immortal Technique performed last year at ground zero in NY on 9/11 at the request of Dylan Avery and Alex Jones. Rage Against the Machine had all of their songs banned from the radio and television by Clearchannel after 911 and this is their last touring concert ever. They WILL be speaking out at this event and if someone could get that on camera, the effect would be staggering. Although cameras and video are prohibited at the event, one can easily be snuck through the entrance and my cell phone has full screen, full color video and 1 gig memory so I will record whatever they say. I might get a press pass and try to bring in equipment and a bullhorn. If someone was to get back stage and land a quick interview with an artist, I promise they will go public on 911. I know these individuals are not qualified professionals like a physics professor, but as we all know, these are who the general population listen and look up to. Look at the effect celebrities like Charlie Sheen and Rosie Odonnell have had. Also this is the perfect recruiting ground for more participants in future actions. People are coming to this event from all over southern CA and many of those in attendance know all about 911. If we can show them that there is something they can do every month, they will join us. Think about the impact of having 200 people on the street instead of 40 for future actions.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> August 11 2007 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: