truthaction.org Forum Index truthaction.org
9/11 TRUTH NOW

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tampa Bay 9/11 Events: Fox 13 protest + USF Film Screening

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> September 11 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dr_0mni

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Tampa Bay 9/11 Events: Fox 13 protest + USF Film Screening Reply with quote

FOX NEWS Stakeout on 9.11.07
Be there at rush hour am and pm for sign waving, in front of the FOX News 13 station on Kennedy next to the intersection of Henderson in Tampa. Signs will be available, let me know if you will be there for 7:00 to 9:00 AM or 4:00 to 6:00 PM rush hour, please send Mia an email at twrl911(at)gmail.com
Here is a schedule and outline of USF - Tampa Campus activities on the day of 9/11/07

9am-4pm: We will occupy a table behind the USF Bookstore from which we will erect a small tribute/memorial to the victims, promote our film screening later that evening, and interview passers-by with a camcorder for their reactions and feelings on 9/11 for a video project

7pm: We will be screening "9/11 Press for Truth" in room ULH 101. We will hold a discussion afterwards and distribute free dvd's as an information resource for people to bring home.
Throughout the day we will have a roaming "Truth Squad" handing out dvd's and flyers for the film screening.

DIRECTIONS: University of South Florida- Tampa, lies directly between I-275 and I-75, and between Fletcher and Fowler avenues, just north of Busch Gardens.

If you are unfamiliar with the campus, use this map to find the following locations:
http://usfweb2.usf.edu/campus_map/

1) The tabling will take place in the north east corner of square 2E (of the map grid) behind the bookstore, labled BKS on the map.
2) The film will be shown in the University Lecture Hall room 101, labeled ULH on the map in lower portion of square 3E. This building is directly next to the Burger King.

www.tampa911truth.org
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    truthaction.org Forum Index -> September 11 2007 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: